View Profile STANNco

All 28 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

best thing ever xoxoxoxoxo

s'alright. As always it's be more interesting with more variation in the loop. But what little there is is pretty good

this is amazing

Heh sonic said penis

This is great. But, please, for the sake of sanity and production. Lower your standards just a bit. You can have just a bit lower framerate and more smearframes, and people would still think it was great.

Lookin real nice. But the animation was a bit stiff here and there. It's much more noticeable when everything else looks so great. But keep at it.

it'd be good if i was gay, but i'm not so no way

Is great

Eh. There's definitely some good effort put into this, but the pacing could use work.
And i feel the whole thing simply was, shock and bodyhorror for the sake of pretending to be scary, without actually telling any story.

With some better pacing, we could have come to the conclusion sooner, and maybe also delve deeper instead of her head just exploding...

ClockworkPixel responds:

Full discloser, i don't have all the time in the world to work on things anymore so i kinda have to say "ok this is done" or it will never be finished. Problem with being an animator as a job and doing it as a hobby but i hear ya. It does feel like it ends too quickly. Thanks for the feedback :)

Fun animation.

My only gripe is, that some tinkering with the pacing of the whole thing could have made it perfect for me.

I do animation and graphics stuff.
I'm also open to commissions, hit me up

20, Male